Dermaroller Micro Needle Skin Therapy
What Are Derma rollers?
Derma rolling is also known as micro-needling, skin rolling or collagen induction therapy (CIT). Derma Rollers are made of many high grade micro needles which roll over and penetrate the skins upper surface painlessly. These revolutionary devices provide two major benefits.
Firstly, they stimulate collagen growth which significantly improves the appearance of scars, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch mark, and acne scars.
Secondly, they allow the transdermal application of creams, gels and oils, to be absorbed far more effectively – boosting their effectiveness massively. This is relevant to hair loss treatments as well as cellulite reduction.
Derma roller is used for one of the following skin problems:
1) Scar Removal – including acne scar removal / treatment
2) Stretch Mark Removal / Treatment
3) Anti Ageing,Anti Wrinkle
4) Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal
5) Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration
6) Hyper Pigmentation Treatment
When using different kinds of needle?
You should choose the roller which will be suitable according to its purpose of treatment before operation.
0.25mm: 3-5 times a week
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm: Once every five weeks
2.5mm: Once every eight weeks
1) Don’t re-use head
2) Do not share with other person
3) Do not roll too much more than indicated time.If treated skin shows hypersensitive response, consult with your doctor.
4) Keep the micro needle part always clean
5)Store in a safe place out of the reach of children